10.13.2009

I want to be a better blogger!


My sweet sister got a blog, I am so excited. I will love reading about the details of her life! I have been wanting her to get one for a while. Now she has one and I have pretty much put mine on hold for a while. I am ready to dust off this little blog and keep it current. check out Haley's blog at http://notyourordinaryhomeschooler.blogspot.com/

So what's new in the Mallory Household?
Brennan turned six and is loving kindergarten. I can't wait to have him home next year as we have chosen to homeschool for the remainder of his education. He said, "mommy, I love to learn no matter where my class is." He is such a sweet child. He has never gotten in trouble at school. He has gotten on blue (the best color) every single day.
Caden is having a great year as a 2nd grade homeschooler. Things are gelling a lot more than they did last year. We both had a learning year. I am so thankful that I have the opportunity to teach him the values and the biblical principles that he needs in life.
Everyone except Camp went to camp Inagehi this past week-end. Joe was the director and he did an amazing job. He is so good with the kids and I truly admire his dedication towards them. I have the best hubby in the world! He has a heart of gold. He is the most giving person. His priority in life is serving the Lord. That makes a great life for us all. I love the fact that our boys get this great example day in and day out.
Caden and Brennan loved being at camp on the Fall retreat. They jumped right in and participated in everything ( who says homeschoolers are unsocialized?)
Campbell stayed with his Mawmaw and Pata. They say he was a joy and I am so glad he had such a great time. I sure missed that little booger!
Life just gets better and better for the Mallorys. "Thank you dear Lord for you ever lasting love and for the shower of blessings you have given our family".

No comments:

Post a Comment